Reset

Well, there it is. President Obama’s address to the joint session has hit and the media is going crazy. Personally, I am not an expert on any of these policies, however, I’m glad for the reset button.

When weeks of coverage on loud town halls, blustery politicians, speculation, and Kennedy’s death come through my TV—I get tired. I’m already depressed about global warming, being out of a job, and losing my house…I don’t need to be worried about my outstanding emergency room bill.  So, to say the least, I was looking for some common sense.

I'm pretty sure I saw it.  If there was one thing that I could take from the mountain of prose that Obama spoke about, it was the resolve to get. it. done.

Thank you for that, Mr. President. Kill the build up, wash away the hackery, and restart the spin at square one.

‘Course, these days I can’t say that I’m writing out of justice for the common man. I just want to get this chip in my tooth fixed. I’ve had it for years, and can’t afford to do it without coverage.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati